Vande Bharat (Train-18) - Vande Bharat Express is a New Fully Air Conditioned train introduced on New Delhi (NDLS)- Varanasi (BSB) route with high-speed comfort and facilities. Vande Bharat Train started from 17-Jan-2019.
Vande Bharat (Train-18)
Vande Bharat Express is a New Fully Air Conditioned train introduced on New Delhi (NDLS)- Varanasi (BSB) route with high speed comfort and facilities. Vande Bharat Train started from 17-Jan-2019.
Salient Features of Vande Bharat Train
vande bharat express
- No concession and child fare shall be admissible in this train. Only full fare adult ticket shall be issued.
- No Senior Citizen /Divyang/Journalist concession ticket booking is allowed in this train.
- The passenger boarding from ALD to BSB and from BSB to ALD shall have the Option to opt out of on-board catering services at the time of booking.
- The fare, for those passengers who do not opt for catering services between ALD to BSB station (up/down directions) in advance at the time of booking, shall not include the respective catering charges.
- If a passenger who did not opt for catering service in advance and subsequently decides to purchase the same on-board, an extra amount of Rs.50/-per service, in addition to the above catering charges, shall be charged.
- No other quota is available except General and Tatkal Quota.
- This train runs on Tues, Wed, Fri, Sat, Sun in a week.
- Other Terms and Conditions for booking, cancellation, refund etc. shall be as per Shatabdi trains.